Not sending alerts

Matt Nelson matt at frozenatom.com
Thu Jan 15 03:35:48 CET 2009

SOLVED

Well I created a new host, service etc, everything was exactly the same as
one I was testing that had the broken service.  It worked fine.  I ended up
removing the retention.dat file and restarting, and after everything, just
under 2000 services :), ran everything was fine.  I plan to look at the old
retention.dat file and compare it with was is currently saved for that host.