Next check time bug?

James Green james.green at mjog.com
Wed Jan 14 15:00:24 CET 2009

Hi,

Shortly after I sent the email I checked our internal Nagios installation (as opposed to production) which is configured similarly but for different targets.

This exhibits the same problem. Each host & service check last performed shortly before 0300 this morning then the next check was scheduled for midnight tonight.

I do have one thing to add further: The timeperiod configured is 24x7, however ours have an exclude for backups (03:00-03:30). If this is significant I do not understand why the next check is not scheduled for just after 03:30. Each check is configured for 4 minute intervals.

Clearly I have checked via the web interface to confirm Nagios did indeed interpret my configuration correctly as far as I can tell.

James