accessing a remote kannel sms gateway for a Nagios box

KK CHN kkchn.in at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 12:50:31 CET 2009

How can I configure my nagios box to send sms  through a  kannel sms
gateway  setup which is on another PC.

Note : both nagios & kannel box in the same network..

from My nagios box , I can send     sms through web browser (here
http://10.18.1.10  is the kannel gateway box )

http://10.18.1.10:13013/cgi-bin/sendsms?username=myuser_name&password=my_PASS&to=26857&text=serverdown

I can send this message(eg:serverdown)  from my  nagios box's firefox
browser  to my cellphone (I am geeting message in my cellphone)

But for nagios to do this what config I have  to write  in config file ?can
anyone help me how can I do it for nagios  ?

Thanks in advance
kkchn