Hostgroup Downtime and ScriptAlias

Nicholas Thompson nighthunter92403 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 00:49:37 CET 2009

Hello All,

I have 2 problems.  I just upgraded to 3.0.6 in hopes of fixing the second
problem(question) I have.  In the process of the upgrade, I ran the "make
install-webconf" command, all went well.  I then ran the "service httpd
restart" and it comes back up, but I get the following output:

<BEGIN CODE>
[Thu Jan 08 18:28:30 2009] [warn] The ScriptAlias directive in
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf at line 588 will probably never match because it
overlaps an earlier ScriptAlias.
[Thu Jan 08 18:28:30 2009] [warn] The Alias directive in
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf at line 605 will probably never match because it
overlaps an earlier Alias.
<END CODE>

So I went in and commented out the previously defined ScriptAlias and Alias
and their defined directories, so only the Nagios ones exist.  I restarted
the web server again, and I keep getting the same errors.  The web
interfaces comes up, and says 3.0.6, but I have not tried running any of the
CGI's.  Can anyne help me with the fix or should I not worry about it?

The second problem/question I have that still exists now that I upgraded to
3.0.6 is the following:

When I run the following command
http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/nagios/cgi-bin/cmd.cgi?cmd_typ=85, and it schedules
the downtime for the whole host group, why does it not show up under
"Scheduled Host Downtime" when I click on "Downtime" from the main menu?

Thanks for all of your help!

Nick~