Looking for a Nagios answering service

James Pratt jpratt at norwich.edu
Thu Jan 8 01:09:27 CET 2009

I tend to side with Rahul - if you cannot effectively utilize your
monitoring solution, you may as well let someone else do it *all* for
you - as noted, it's kind of redundant - I don't see a large business
model here... :\

... Or.. Perhaps people develop their own inhouse solution(s) using voip
and asterix(?)

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Use+Asterisk+for+Nagios+Notifications

in any case, there were a few google hits on these guys, but I think
it's outdated:

http://www.frontline-is.com/

not sure if they still do Nagios though...

- jamie