install

jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com
Tue Jan 6 18:20:28 CET 2009

nadia kheffache <nadiakheffache at yahoo.fr>  wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I want to install nagios in /usr/local/nagios/  with command group nagcmd,
but i dont know the real syntax.
>in the document whe have ./configure --with-command-group=nagcm, so wante
to change the $install_dir like:

>. / configure - prefix = / usr / local / nagios, but I do not know how i
do

>thank you for your help

By default, it installs in /usr/local/nagios - so you shouldn't have to do
anything.  There are other prefix arguments as well.  Look at the configure
file in the source to see what other arguments exists.

But for the above, it would be: ./configure -prefix=/usr/local

James