nagios not sending sms through gnokii

fernando renegado flrenegado at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 07:23:56 CET 2009

Hi,

It's been weeks since I've been experimenting on gnokii to send sms alerts
from nagios. I'm using nokia 5210 xpress music cell connected to my nagios
on Centos box. When I tried to send sms at the terminal it works fine. But
when I enable nagios to send sms, it doesn't. I tried to chmod and chown the
port being used by gnokii but to no avail. Please help!

fearnone