check_ntp_time : "Offset Unknown" for any host since yesterday

Kenneth Holter kenneho.ndu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 16:45:19 CET 2009

We too have the same issue. Is there any way we can resolve it without
upgrading from 1.4.11 to 1.4.13? We're using the EPEL repo, and if I'm
not mistaking one cannot upgrade only the nagios-plugins-ntp package
one would be required to upgrade nagios-plugins (and hence also all
the other nagios-plugins-* packages due to the depency to
nagios-plugins).