configuring plugins to return graphable data

Ayotunde Itayemi Ayotunde.Itayemi at zain.com
Fri Feb 27 21:34:21 CET 2009

Hi All,

Please I am using the default plugin sets on my Solaris/Linux systems. I
would like to know the changes I need to make to these plugins (e.g.,
check_ram, check_load, check_cpu, check_disk, check_ping, etc)

I need to graph their output's for proper reporting purposes but I can't
remember the approach to making them return output in the proper format
.. something about everything after "|" - please help. Thanks. A
concrete example will be appreciated.