Service linked to hostgroup / notifications

David Fontaine dav.fontaine at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 08:15:27 CET 2009

NTP is configured for every server, except for some virtual machines
synchronizing their clocks with the host on which they are running.

It happened once or twice that the clock got desynchronized, even using NTP
so I just want to make sure everything is in sync by monitoring the servers
with nagios.