NSClient++.exe problem occupy more and more memory !!

7up8down 78656099 at qq.com
Wed Feb 25 10:33:34 CET 2009

hi all
I use NSClient++-Win32(NSClient++-Win32-0.3.5) to monitor three Windows OS servers.
I can see  all services are OK in Nagios server.
but I find that  NSClient++.exe occupy more and more memory very slowly in all three server. (by Windows task manager)
so I test NSClient++ in my pc
It's memory occupancy never drop ! I test it in my pc ,It's the same.

 Anyone can help ? Thank u so much.