NRPE - garbage output

Sloane, Robert Raymond sloane at ku.edu
Mon Feb 23 23:47:50 CET 2009

It looks like you might be running the manual check as root rather than
as the same user that NRPE uses.  There might very well be some
difference in the environment between the two runs that is causing your
problem.

Have you tried turning on debug in NRPE on the target system?
--
Bob Sloane, University of Kansas Computer Center, Lawrence, KS, 66045