Installing and configuring Nagiosgraph

Richard Quintin rich+nagios at quintinz.com
Mon Feb 23 15:32:06 CET 2009

You need to configure INC to include  RRDs.pm.  You can do this by
either setting environment variable
PERL5LIB=/usr/local/rrdtool-1.3.6/lib/perl/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi/
or by copying RRDs.pm to one of the directories listed in INC.

Richard Quintin, DBA
Database & Application Administration
Virginia Tech