Cacti intigrate with nagios

Satish Patel satish at linuxbug.org
Fri Feb 20 01:17:33 CET 2009

Thanks!

but reason is i am using cacti since last 4 years and there is lots of
historical data which i dont want to lost thats why i want to
integrate existing cacti with nagios. that why i am looking plugin
which help me to do this i have read about cacinda but there is not
more document on net so its difficult to work on this if you guy
already using this solution so please suggest me i will be happier...

Regards,

Satish Patel