Problems running Nagios

Dunn, Larry dunnlg at bettis.gov
Thu Feb 19 16:53:33 CET 2009

 Thanks everyone for your help. It turned out the nagios user was using
the wrong version of the libintl library. I compared the root user and
the nagios user and saw they were using different libraries (different
directories).

That sound you are hearing is me beating my head against a wall....

As I said, thanks for all of your suggestions and help. I am back and
working again.