Sub-views for customers

Martyn martyn at chetnet.co.uk
Wed Feb 18 12:55:13 CET 2009

Hi Alan I tried Looking Glass as suggested but I get the following error, I
followed the install doc through a couple of times bur still the same error,
could somebody point me in the right direction

Nagios Looking Glass Error Report

Sorry for the inconvenience, but Nagios Looking Glass could not retrieve the
page you asked for.

The error message below might hold more clues for the site administrator:

Could not sync all required files with the server.

Cheers

Chet