NDOUtils Help!!!

Mathieu Gagné mgagne at iweb.com
Wed Feb 18 00:41:58 CET 2009

NDOutils is a read-only version of Nagios configuration and status.

Configuration and status are exported to NDOutils at startup and updated
  by the event broker whenever there's a status change in Nagios.

Nagios configuration won't be loaded from NDOutils as it's a one-way
communication.

http://www.mail-archive.com/nagios-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg19735.html

Mathieu