Nagios and rpmbuild

Darvin Denmian darvin.denmian at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 15:18:30 CET 2009

Hello List !!

I tried without sucess to build a new rpm with the file attached by shadhi:

[root at testserver i386]# ls /etc/nagios/
cgi.cfg  command.cfg  contacts.cfg  nagios.cfg  resource.cfg  timeperiods.cfg

root at testserver i386]# nagios -v /etc/nagios/nagios.cfg
Error: Cannot open config file '/etc/nagios/objects/commands.cfg' for
reading: No such file or directory

Any idea?
Thanks....

>>> http://p.sf.net/sfu/XcvMzF8H