nsclient 0.3.6-RC4-x64 issues

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 04:30:37 CET 2009

If you are using Check_nt for monitoring,
and having issues with the configuring NSClient++ on windows,
You can try NC_NEt.

it also uses check_nt so no need to reconfigure Nagios,
the client configuration should only consist of setting up the port in
setup.cfg.
Check_nc_net has additional commands (like WMI, EventLog_new, Runscripts,
and many enumeration commands)
but is not required to run NC_NEt.

Tony (Author of NC_Net)

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 3:54 PM, Joseph L. Casale <JCasale at activenetwerx.com