automated response

Nigel Heaney Nigel.Heaney at bgfl.org
Mon Feb 9 16:46:50 CET 2009

I will be unavailable until 16th Feb, for urgent queries please escalate the issue via the Link2ict service desk on 0121 303 5100, otherwise I will respond upon my return.

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify postmaster at bgfl.org

The views expressed within this email are those of the
individual, and not necessarily those of the organisation