Nagios remote GUI interface

Michael.Washington at fitchratings.com Michael.Washington at fitchratings.com
Fri Feb 6 19:49:42 CET 2009

Just performed it...but still no luck

             Rahul Nabar
             <rpnabar at gmail.co
                                       Michael.Washington at fitchratings.com
             02/06/2009 12:32                                           cc
             PM                        nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Nagios-users] Nagios remote
                                       GUI interface

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 11:47 AM, <Michael.Washington at fitchratings.com>
wrote:

  Just completed an upgrade, from Nagios 1.x to 3.x on separate desktop
  devices however.  On replacement device, I can locally load GUI using
  http
  specified  to either localhost or actual static ip, but cannot load
  remotely as I was able to on 1.x device.  1.x was load on REL enterprise
  3.x level while 3.x was through Fedora 9/SELinux.  My browser fails to
  present an authentication Window fro the 3.x device. I thought it was the
  Linux firewall config which I have temporarily disabled while resolving,
  but still same problem.  Any thoughts?

Maybe SELINUX is blocking it? Try setenforce 0 just to check? Maybe you
already did. Just a thought.

--
Rahul

Confidentiality Notice:  The information in this e-mail and any attachment(s) is confidential and for the use of the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete this e-mail.  Unauthorized use, reliance, disclosure or copying of the contents of this e-mail, or any similar action, is prohibited.