Monitor lun statistics

Roderick Derks roderick at r71.nl
Tue Feb 3 12:15:48 CET 2009

If you have a DELL/EMC san then you can use:
check_emc_clariion.pl (think i found it on nagiosexhange, install the navi-agent on your nagios host)

I suggest that if you want to check VMware then you do this via the VC server:
http://www.steveshipway.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=1648 (install the perl vi toolkit on your nagios host)

Regards,
Roderick