lun monitoring

Russell Adams RLAdams at AdamsInfoServ.Com
Mon Feb 2 17:30:18 CET 2009

What would you monitor?

Path availability would be the only item of note, and querying that
information will vary by SAN driver and OS.

Otherwise a LUN should show up as a disk with a filesystem that could
be monitored with existing tools.