Cisco Aironet 1200 AccessPoints

Richard Gliebe richard.gliebe at fhv.at
Thu Dec 31 08:42:11 CET 2009

Hi all,

I want to monitor our Cisco Aironet 1200 AccessPoints with snmp.

particularly how many users are connected to each AP and the traffic
which is passing the radio interface.

Has someone done this or are there some templates available?

Thanks in advance
Richard

Uah, we are running nagios 3.0.6 on a FreeBSD 7.2-STABLE box.

nagios-3.0.6_3      Extremely powerful network monitoring system
nagios-plugins-1.4.13,1 Plugins for Nagios
nagios-radauth-plugin-1.00_1 Nagios plugin for checking radius server