Monitor Cisco Switches

Greg Pangrazio pangrazi at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 15:14:50 CET 2009

For the first error, do you have something plugged into port 1 on the
switch and is the port in the Up/UP state?

For the check_mrtg plugin you must have mrtg installed and graphing
utilization before you can configure the alterts via nagios.  You
should check out the MRTG site for more information on that.

Greg Pangrazio
pangrazi at gmail.com