Interface for control room

Kasper Nordal Lund kasper at nordal-lund.dk
Sun Dec 13 14:15:22 CET 2009

shacky wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Could you tell me what interface (web-based is better) to view the
> services status on a wall-screen in a control room?

I do it with a little HTML script like this:

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/xhtml1-strict.dtd">

<head>
<title>Nagios Monitor Site</title>
</head>

   <iframe style="margin-top:-240px; border:none;"
src="http://nagios_server/nagios/cgi-bin/status.cgi?host=all&servicestatustypes=28"
width="100%" height="700px">
   </iframe>

Then i install the autoauth and the default zoom level addons in firefox.

Then open the above script in firefox, make it remember the credentials,
zoom in to about 220%, press F11 and there it is :)

I then usually save the site as the default start page.

This has worked for me for several years, i think it gives a really good
overview.

/Kasper