obsessive acknowledgment processing

Cris Daniluk cris.daniluk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 04:03:34 CET 2009

Hi,

We are currently forwarding checks from multiple Nagios sites into a central
location to create a consolidated view for our operations team. Some sites
have their own operations teams as well who acknowledge issues from time to
time. I set up a contact attached to all services and created a simple
notification command that fires an external command on the central server.
This works great for checks with notifications enabled, but if notifications
are disabled for the service, it obviously does not forward the
acknowledement.

I looked for an obvious way to work around this but did not find one. Is
there anything that works similar to ocsp but includes acknowledgments?

Thanks,

Cris