NSCA strange behaviour

Cedric Jeanneret cedric.jeanneret at camptocamp.com
Tue Dec 8 17:13:37 CET 2009

Hello again,

In fact, configuration files are dployed via puppet(http://reductivelabs.com/trac/puppet/wiki), so all files (should be) are the same. I'll check it, but as puppet runs on every hosts, they all should have the same files.
IP addresses are the same (fixed IP, fixed ports).

I'll check files once again.

If anyone has another idea...

Thank you.

Best regards,