Nagios with MRTG

Israel Brewster israel at frontierflying.com
Fri Dec 4 22:29:25 CET 2009

Probably the most straightforward way is to use the notes_url host
directive to link to the MRTG generated graphs from nagios. Doesn't
precisely "embed" the graphs in nagios, but at least you can access
them from the nagios interface with just one click. For my
installation, I've simply placed a link to the MRTG graphs in the
nagios sidebar, but while perhaps more work, I would think using the
notes_url (and optional notes_icon) directives would be a bit nicer.

On Dec 2, 2009, at 11:38 PM, <Terry.Chow at hk.fortisnl.com> <Terry.Chow at hk.fortisnl.com

Israel Brewster
Computer Support Technician II
Frontier Flying Service Inc.