[Nagiosplug-help] Regarding Reports in Nagios

Juki juki.emma at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 13:43:48 CEST 2009

Assuming you have already selected the particular host a couple of screens
back, you can select a Report Period from the drop down menu say, last 7
days or last month. After which, just click 'Create Availability Report'

If you would like to specify a custom period, go under the 'Report Period'
drop down menu and select 'Custom Period'. After which, you may go ahead and
choose your Start and End dates. After which, just click 'Create
Availability Report'

HTH,
Juki

2009/8/28 Saiprasad @ Yahoo <saims26 at yahoo.com>

>  Can someone let me know what all options (see the print screen) do I need
> to select if I need to generate a report (Availability) for a particular
> host / service using Nagios.
>
> NOTE : I am using Nagios Version 3.0.3 on Linux
> Would appreciate a quicker response.

JuKi

"Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education."