status map display as question mark

Menard, Chris Chris.Menard at Aspect.com
Thu Aug 27 15:08:23 CEST 2009

I have this:

# CRM - Prod sun Host
define host{
        name                  prod-sun-server ; The name of this host template
        use                   generic-host    ; generic-host template
        check_period          24x7            ;
        check_command         check-sun-host-alive ; command to check hosts
        check_interval        5               ; check the host every 5 minutes
        retry_interval        1               ; retries at 1 minute intervals
        max_check_attempts    10              ; Check each Linux host 10 times (max)
        notification_period   24x7            ;
        notification_interval 120             ; Resend notifications every 2 hours
        notification_options  d,u,r           ; notifications for specific states
        contact_groups        CRMTeam         ; Notifications
        statusmap_image       sun_server.gd2  ; image on map
        icon_image            sun_server.jpg  ; image on status listings
        register              0
    }

And

define host{
        use                     prod-sun-server       ; Name of host template to use
        host_name               bos1badbp1
        alias                   bos1badbp1
        address                 10.129.33.94
        parents                 bos1clfyapp1,bos1clfyapp2
        2d_coords               297,470               ; location of image on map
        }

The 2d_coords value is a fixed location of host when viewing 'User-Supplied cords' on map