nsclient++ and checkservicestate return limits

Terry td3201 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 23:47:20 CEST 2009

It appears my output is getting cut about 1/2 way through the service list:

[root at omajelut01 objects]# /usr/lib64/nagios/plugins/check_nrpe -H
omajelut02 -t 50 -c checkServiceState -a CheckAll ShowAll
CRITICAL: AeLookupSvc: started, Alerter: stopped, AudioSrv: started,
BITS: started, Browser: started, CiSvc: stopped, ClipSrv: stopped,
CryptSvc: started, dcconnsvc: started, dcevt32: started, dcnetmon:
started, DcomLaunch: started, dcstor32: started, Dhcp: started,
dmserver: started, Dnscache: started, EHCMService: started, EQLXPerf:
started, ERSvc: started, Eventlog: started, EventSystem: started,
EvtSys: started, FolderSize: started, helpsvc: started, HidServ:
started, IISADMIN: started, ImapiService: stopped, IsmServ: stopped,
kdc: stopped, lanmanserver: started, lanmanworkstation: started,
LicenseService: stopped, LmHosts: started, Messenger: stopped,
mnmsrvc: stopped, mr2kserv: started, MSDTC: started, MSiSCSI: started,
MSSQL$MICROSOFT##SSEE: started, MSSQL$SQLEXPRESS: started,
MSSQLSERVER: started, MSSQLServerADHelper: stopped, NetDDE: stopped,
NetDDEdsdm: stopped, Netlogon: started, NSClientpp: started, omsad:
started, PhoneFactorRadiusSvc: started, PhoneFactorSvc: started,
PlugPlay: started, PolicyA

What could be limiting this?  I am concerned that some services are
not be evaluated.   I also want to use this as a manual inventory
check but can't if I am missing 1/2 of the services.

Thanks!