SSL Handshake errors

Martyn martyn at chetnet.co.uk
Wed Aug 19 10:25:20 CEST 2009

Hi all
Before I went home last night all my servers were responding to Nagios, this
morning when I get into work there is one server that is reporting Could not
complete SSL handshake, I have asked around but it appears that nobody has
made any changes to the server.

How can this be working one minutes and then report SSL problems the next,
do you think a change has been made somewhere if so could you point me to
where the possible changes were made.

Thanks all

Martyn