check hardware raid

jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com
Wed Aug 12 16:46:31 CEST 2009

In order to check hardware RAID performance on Dell box running Linux, you
need to download (from Dell) and install the appropriate perc agent on each
system - there are at least three different versions - as well as use the
appropriate plugin (basically, all the plugins are the same, just with
different MIB OID's).  Search the archives for:

experience with check_sasraid_megaraid for Dell PERC 4?

In April and May of this year for more details...

James Moseley