NDOUtils mysql question?

Andrew Davis nccomp at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 22:04:21 CEST 2009

Okay, perhaps I inverted it then. My build of Cacti stores everything to
a mysql DB, though it could admittedly be a myISAM DB with NDOutils
being of the InnoDB type. However it works out, I'm pretty confident
that I have two database types on one mysql server and I'm trying to
figure out how to use a mysql command to list the database names and
their types...

# mysql -u root -p -e "show databases;"
Enter password:
+--------------------+
| Database           |
+--------------------+
| information_schema |
| cacti              |
| mysql              |
| nagdb              |
| nagios             |
| test               |

  A. Davis
  Email:     nccomp at gmail.com

  "There is no limit to what a man can accomplish
   if he doesn't care who gets the credit." - Ronald Reagan