Version 2.12 vs. 3.1.2

Israel Brewster israel at frontierflying.com
Fri Aug 7 19:05:18 CEST 2009

For the most part, yes, v. 2 config files will convey transparently to
v.3 There may be some of the more obscure parameters in v2 that don't
work, but you'd have to consult the documentation to find out what,
specifically. In general though, as long as you don't do anything TOO
fancy, there shouldn't be any problems. There wasn't for me. General
procedure is to upgrade to 3, run a check on your config files, and if
any errors are reported, fix them. As I said, for me, there wasn't any
problems reported, so you should be fine.
Israel Brewster
Computer Support Technician II
Frontier Flying Service Inc.
5245 Airport Industrial Rd