Monitor Windows 2003 using nagios + SNMP

arly arly arlytex at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 14:50:24 CEST 2009

good question :) actually I cannot see direcly my windows machines
directly from my nagios server, there is firewall between them. So as
IP address represented to Windows machines is ip address of firewall.
When I use check_nrpe and on windows conf. file nsc.ini put ip address
of firewall, it works.
So I included in "traps destinatin " ip address of firewall but still
same problem.

Thank you for commnet and your time

Regards,

Arlytex