tools/plugins for windows machines

Wed Aug 5 23:42:46 CEST 2009

http://www.tntmonitoring.com/

I wrote it to be a complete, simple-to-install but very powerful package
of monitoring agent and a pretty extensive set of preconfigured checks.
It monitors the standard (CPU, memory, various RAID controllers) as well
as Exchange Server, Blackberry Server, Active Directory, Queue lengths ,
SMART hard disk health, antivirus status etc. plus it also monitors
SMART and antivirus status on each domain member workstation, and it
produces performance data for pnp4nagios. The plugins alone, about 25 of
them by now, are at http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/tntnagiosplugin

It's conceptually different from NSClient++ and NRPE_NT_Perf in that it
doesn't require any holes to be poked through firewalls. That is because
TNTMonitoring uses passive checks over HTTPS. All you have to do is add
a PHP page to the server and configure the new host

Credit where credit is due: it's built on NSClient++ and uses a number
of plugins from various sources.