tools/plugins for windows machines

Elvir Kuric omasnjak at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 21:23:18 CEST 2009

Hi Emily,

I find as best solution for monitoring Windows 2003 machines SNMP in
combination with

http://nagios.manubulon.com/snmp_storage.html  ( I mean all stuff you
can find there )

So use these *.pl scripts, enable SNMP on W2K3 windows and set up it.

I already made it and it works as charm

Kind regards,

Elvir Kuric