check_was IBM WebSphere Application Server

Nicholas Magers Nicholas.Magers at lands.nsw.gov.au
Wed Aug 5 05:09:02 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to get check_was working in relation to our WAS environment.
When I run:

check_was -s heapsize -w 80 -c 90 srv-qs-wpsq1

no output is returned.

I believe I followed the instructions, such as chech the required .jar
files are available, but am stuck. Does anyone have experience or hints
to offer to get this working.

Thanks in advance.

Nick

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the Department of  Lands. This email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.