Scheduled Check Time

Greg Lindstrom greg.lindstrom at novasyshealth.com
Tue Aug 4 02:57:32 CEST 2009

Hello,

I am running Nagios 3 on a Gentoo system and have about 200 monitors
in place.  About 15 of the monitors have the "Next Scheduled Check"
time set to March, 2010 and do not "fire" automatically.  This is
causing me sleepless nights as I have come to depend on Nagios to
monitor all aspects of our business (at least the IT portion).

How can this happen and, more importantly, how can I reset the
monitors to start firing again?  I don't want to wait until 2010!!

Thanks!

Greg Lindstrom