Host Check

Banyan He banyan at rootong.com
Thu Apr 30 18:33:13 CEST 2009

Hi Marc,

I'd like to recommend you check the log out firstly. It's the right way to
troubleshoot this. Grab a sample for you below,

define host{
        use                     generic-host
        host_name                 xxx.yyy.com
        alias                   xxxyyycom
        address                 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
        check_command           check-host-alive    ;should be defined in
commands
        max_check_attempts      10
        notification_interval   120
        notification_period     24x7
        notification_options    d,r
        contact_groups  apacadmins
    parents                     xxx1.xxx.com
        }

Regards,
--
Banyan He