Centreon

Christopher McAtackney cristoir at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 17:44:05 CEST 2009

Hi Simon,

It looks like I'll have to take you up on your offer of help :-)

Centreon seems to be working perfectly, except that graphs are not
displaying. I see the following errors in nagiosPerfTrace.log;

Can't locate /etc/centreon/conf.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /etc/perl
/usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.8 /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5
/usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.8 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at
/usr/local/centreon/bin/nagiosPerfTrace line 188

mkdir: cannot create directory '/var/lib/centreon/nagios-perf/':
permission denied
chown: cannot access '/var/lib/centreon/nagios-perf/': No such file or directory
chmod: cannot access '/var/lib/centreon/nagios-perf/': No such file or directory

mkdir: cannot create directory
'/var/lib/centreon/nagios-perf/perfmon-1': permission denied
chown: cannot access '/var/lib/centreon/nagios-perf/perfmon-1': No
such file or directory
chmod: cannot access '/var/lib/centreon/nagios-perf/perfmon-1': No
such file or directory

Do you have any idea what might be causing these errors?

I manually created these directories and granted permission to nagios
on them, but still am not seeing any results.

Hopefully you've come across something like this before.

Cheers,
Chris