nagios to graph ethernet traffic.. can it ?

Paul Weaver paul.weaver at bbc.co.uk
Wed Apr 29 16:40:42 CEST 2009

We use nagiosgrapher with the following config (The plugin output includes the phrase
"transfered nnn bits/s")

Which produces some graphs.

define ngraph{
	#Tweak service name to fit naming conventions in dev/live environment
	service_name		Cisco Traffic
	graph_log_regex		(\d+) bits/s in
	graph_value		InBitsS
	graph_units		Bits/s