Nagios Web interface show hosts/services status to specific/contacts user only, not all hosts/services

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Mon Apr 27 14:09:57 CEST 2009

On Apr 27, 2009, at 3:52 AM, Ortner, Gerald wrote:

> [...]
{more cgi.cfg refrences removed)

Nothing in cgi.cfg *restricts* what can be seen. The parameters here
only grant full access to particular types of objects.

The OP needs to look at the docs for enabling authorization for the
CGI's. That will allow him/her to restrict based on contact settings.

--
Marc