Nagios Web Interface not Accessible on RHEL 4 AS

Sundar V S sunnywavez at in.com
Fri Apr 24 12:51:50 CEST 2009

Hi Friends, I am a newbie, installing Nagios 3.1.0 on RHEL 4 AS . I have completed the basic installation of Nagios, and now when i am trying to Access the url : http://localhost/nagios/ , and after giving the appropriate Username and Password, it is giving following error. ForbiddenYou don't have permission to access /nagios/ on this server.Apache/2.0.52 (Red Hat) Server at localhost Port 80 Below given is the extract from the error logs after accessing the Web Page,[Thu Apr 23 19:45:39 2009] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Directory index forbidden by rule: /usr/local/nagios/share[Thu Apr 23 19:45:39 2009] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not exist: /var/www/html/favicon.ico Please help to resolve this issue, as i am not able to see the Nagios Web Interface page. Thanks and Regards,Sundar
 Dear nagiosusers at lists.sourceforge.net ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!