only_from = 127.0.0.1

Martyn martyn at chetnet.co.uk
Thu Apr 23 13:35:26 CEST 2009

That has now done the trick but I'm a little confused as to why this work
under host.allow and not when used in my nrpe file, does anybody have the
answer to that?

Its on Centos 5.3, I'm going to try Fedora to see if that is the same

Thanks for your help

Martyn

PS what his top posting, once I find out I will stop it