Any advice

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Tue Apr 21 23:51:05 CEST 2009

On Apr 21, 2009, at 4:31 PM, Jai Ram wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I did a mistake and run crle -l /opt on my nagios server. So I was
> unable to get the webpage.
>
>  So i did crle -l /usr/lib:/usr/local/libnow I am able to see
> everything fine. But some of them in service status details for all
> hosts. It's giving me this below output.
>

> .
>

> and i found there was a file created in /var/ld/
>
> root at nycmon:/var/ld · 05:31 PM Tue Apr 21 ·
> !591 # more
> ld
> .config
>                                                                  PP/
> usr/lib:/usr/local/lib
>
> Please help me ASAP in this as it's the production server

I sympathize with your plight but do we get cheese with that? This is
not an ASAP kind of support list, especially for problems not related
to nagios (yes, more than nagios is certainly broken now on your
system).

But, to offer some advice, 'find' or 'locate' libsocket.so.1 on your
system (solaris probably but who knows what version or architecture)
and ensure that you've told crle about the path to it.

A better solution would be to locate an identical system and ensure
that you specify *all* the paths you need or to contact a support
group for your OS.

--
Marc