mouse over it.

MAD sri.lumpa at free.fr
Mon Apr 20 13:02:41 CEST 2009

You will have to modify the 'status.c' file and compile it again. There must be a line with something like that :
printf("<a href=%s title=%s[...]</a>", [...,] temp_host->address[, ...]);

All you have to do is changing temp_host->address by temp_host->alias, save the file and then `make && make install`.

Marc-André