Xerox WC M24 monitoring

Dan Thagard dan at gehringgroup.com
Sun Apr 19 22:22:47 CEST 2009

I've not worked with the M24, but I use the check_snmp_printer command with the Xerox DocuColor 250 and the Xerox EX700 printers using the 2.43.11.1.1.6.1.x OID range, e.g. "check_snmp_printer!10.0.0.100!public!CONSUM 2.43.11.1.1.6.1.8".

I'm not sure that this is the best (read correct) way, but I can check the consumable status for these printers. If anyone has a better approach I'd love to hear it.

Cheers,
Dan

Dan Thagard
Director, I.T.